Home / Disputes
Litigation and dispute resolution is one of our core practice areas.
We specialise in:
- Commercial litigation
- Competition and consumer law litigation
- Regulatory litigation, including criminal prosecutions
- Corporations Act and ASIC matters
- Class actions
- Assistance with conflicts, separate and independent representation, local representation and specialist advice.
Our practice covers the full dispute resolution lifecycle, including:
- Advising on contractual, regulatory and other legal risk
- Pre-litigation strategy and advice
- Assistance with regulatory investigations and other dealings with regulators, including acting for individuals
- Dealings with insurers and other stakeholders
- Negotiation, mediation and settlement of disputes
- Litigation in all major Australian jurisdictions, including State and Territory Supreme Courts and Courts of Appeal, the Federal Court of Australia, the High Court of Australia, the Australian Competition Tribunal and other Tribunals
- Enforcement of judgments, including overseas judgments
- Alternative dispute resolution, including arbitrations and expert determination.