Alan is a commercial and regulatory lawyer in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson.
Read Alan's bio
Alan is a commercial and regulatory lawyer in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson. His focus is on the telecommunications, media and technology sector.
Alan has worked on a variety of projects for Australian and international clients, ranging from large corporates to local start-ups.
Some of Alan’s recent experience includes:
- assisting nbn on a range of legal and regulatory matters associated with Australia’s National Broadband Network, including service supply, spectrum and data commercialisation issues
- advising a Hong Kong-based client in relation to its industry-leading, data-driven digital distribution platform, including preparation of key supply and customer agreements
- advising clients on a variety of software development and IT-related projects (including managed service agreements and other procurement arrangements)
- advising clients and drafting documentation relating to fibre-optic network rollouts
- advising on legal issues relating to terrestrial and undersea cable network infrastructure.
Alan was first admitted to practice in 2017. Heis admitted to practice in New South Wales, the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia.