Rubaba is a commercial and regulatory lawyer in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson.
Read Rubaba's bio
Rubaba is a commercial and regulatory lawyer in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson. Her focus is on the telecommunications, media and technology sector.
Rubaba has experience in advising and acting in a diverse range of regulatory and commercial/corporate matters for clients, including nbn, internet and cloud computing service providers and software development companies. Rubaba also has experience in litigation and dispute resolution.
Rubaba’s recent experience includes:
- advising nbn on aspects of the Wholesale Broadband Agreement, including nbn Ethernet and nbn Enterprise Ethernet
- assisting with the preparation and drafting of the nbn Business Satellite Services Interim Launch Agreement
- advising on security, privacy and Telco Act confidentiality and disclosure obligations
- reviewing and amending Shareholders’ Agreements and other related documents on behalf of private investors, including software development companies
- reviewing and amending supplier contracts for IT service and infrastructure providers
- advising clients, including VoIP service providers, on legislation and regulations in a number of jurisdictions relating to licensing and authorisations.
Rubaba was first admitted to practice in 2018. She is admitted to practice in New South Wales, the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia.