Joe is a regulatory and disputes lawyer in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson.
Read Joe's bio
Joe is a regulatory and disputes lawyer in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson. He practices in the areas of litigation and competition law.
Joe has particular experience acting for defendants and insurers in respect of proceedings relating to directors’ duties and Corporations Act breaches as well as corporate collapses and insolvency disputes. Joe has also acted for both the ACCC and private sector clients in competition law investigations, enforcement and merger matters.
Some of Joe’s recent experience includes:
- acting for defendants in civil and criminal proceedings in respect of directors’ duties, insolvency and voidable transaction provisions of the Corporations Act.
- representing and advising companies and individuals in proceedings arising out of corporate collapses and insolvency.
- representing the ACCC in Federal Court enforcement proceedings for breaches of the Competition and Consumer Act and Australian Consumer Law and assisting in merger matters.
- representing and advising commercial and individual clients in dealings with regulators including ASIC and the ACCC.
- defending a large shareholder class action brought in relation to allegations of breaches of misleading and deceptive conduct and continuous disclosure obligations.
- advising commercial clients on significant, large scale contractual disputes.
Joe was first admitted to practice in 2017. He is admitted to practice in New South Wales, the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia.