Joe is a litigation, dispute resolution and regulatory lawyer in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson.
Read Joe's bio
Joe is a litigation, dispute resolution and regulatory lawyer in Webb Henderson’s Sydney office. He has worked on a range of complex commercial disputes and large multi-party litigation in the Federal Court of Australia and the Supreme Courts of NSW and Victoria.
Joe has particular experience acting for defendants and insureds in respect of proceedings relating to directors’ duties and Corporations Act breaches, corporate collapses and insolvency disputes.
Some of Joe’s recent experience includes:
- acting for defendants in civil and criminal proceedings in respect of directors’ duties, insolvency and voidable transaction provisions of the Corporations Act (Cth) and at general law.
- representing and advising companies and individuals in disputes and proceedings arising out of corporate collapses and insolvency.
- representing and advising commercial and individual clients in dealings with regulators including ASIC and the ACCC.
- representing the ACCC in Federal Court enforcement proceedings for breaches of the Competition and Consumer Act and Australian Consumer Law and assisting in merger matters.
- defending large shareholder class actions brought in relation to allegations of misleading and deceptive conduct and breaches of continuous disclosure obligations.
- advising commercial clients on significant, large scale contractual disputes.
Joe was first admitted to practice in 2017. He is admitted to practice in New South Wales, the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia.