Christian is a commercial and regulatory lawyer in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson.
Read Christian's bio
Christian is a commercial and regulatory lawyer in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson. His focus is on the telecommunications, media and technology sector.
Christian advises clients in the telecommunications and technology industries on matters including strategic projects in respect of telecommuications and radiocommunications infrastructure, commercial agreements, outsourcing and procurement, and associated regulation.
Christian has worked with a number of Australian and international companies and regulators, including nbn, Commercial Radio Australia, du, Ooredoo, Singtel and the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission.
Some of Christian’s recent experience includes:
- advising nbn and negotiating with key suppliers in relation to outsourcing and procurement matters
- advising Commercial Radio Australia and various commercial radio broadcasters in respect of the rollout of digital radio, including key service contracts and O&M agreements
- advising on and negotiating key outsourcing service contracts for technology providers in the data centre space
- advising several Australian tech start-ups
- advising Ooredoo, Singtel and CenturyLink (formerly Level 3) in respect of regulatory matters relating to their operations in the Asia Pacific and Middle East.
Christian was first admitted to practice in 2014. He is admitted to practice in New South Wales, the Federal Court of Australia and the High Court of Australia.