Bronwen is a regulatory and disputes lawyer in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson.
Read Bronwen's bio
Bronwen is a regulatory and disputes lawyer in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson. She practices in the areas of competition law and litigation.
Bronwen has experience acting for government agencies, large corporations, company directors, professionals and major insurers from a broad range of industries, including construction, mining, banking and finance and healthcare.
Bronwen’s experience includes acting for:
- government agencies in high profile investigations and enforcement litigation
- businesses and company directors in defending court proceedings commenced by the ACCC and ASIC
- professionals in defending professional negligence claims
- individuals in defending criminal proceedings for white collar crime
- businesses and company directors in defending class actions.
Bronwen was first admitted to practice in 2015. She is admitted to practice in New South Wales, Queensland and the Federal and High Courts of Australia.