Ryan is a dispute resolution lawyer with experience in international arbitration, internal investigations and large-scale litigation advising both private and public sector clients.
Ryan has worked on disputes across numerous jurisdictions in a broad range of industries including consumer goods, construction, banking and finance, healthcare and pharmaceutical.
Some of Ryan’s recent experience includes:
- Acting for the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission in various enforcement actions.
- Acting for a fund manager in multiple proceedings concerning private equity investments.
- Conducting an internal investigation of an American pharmaceutical company and acting in the subsequent arbitral proceedings.
- Defending a shareholder class action filed in three different jurisdictions.
- Acting for a state government in a product liability claim against a Fortune 100 listed company. The proceedings related to the toxicity of a patented chemical found in groundwater worldwide.
Ryan is currently studying his Masters of Law at Melbourne University.
Prior to joining Webb Henderson in 2017, Ryan practised in both Queensland and London.