Diana is a dispute resolution, competition and commercial lawyer based in the Sydney office of Webb Henderson.
Diana has acted for a range of public and private sector clients in litigation, regulatory and corporate/commercial matters, including:
- Acting for the ACCC in various enforcement, investigation, and mergers matters.
- Acting for owners and operators of significant infrastructure assets in relation to competition and regulatory issues (including under Part IIIA of the Competition and Consumer Act), privatisations, dispute resolution and arbitration, and corporate and commercial issues.
- Advising clients in a range of industries on all aspects of competition and consumer law, including anti-competitive conduct, mergers, misleading and deceptive conduct, unconscionable conduct, product safety and food labelling and regulation.
- Representing commercial clients and individuals (including directors and officers) in complex commercial and competition and consumer law disputes, and in dealings with regulators including the ACCC, ASIC, and various government departments.
- Advising major franchisors on all aspects of franchise law, commercial dealings, and competition and consumer law, including acting in high profile disputes with franchisees (including class actions) and ACL and product liability matters.
- Advising on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including drafting and negotiating distribution and supply agreements, major sponsorship agreements, deeds of indemnity, and deeds of settlement and release.
Diana is a contributor to publications including the Australian Journal of Competition and Consumer Law. Diana was named a “Rising Star” in Competition and Consumer Protection by Doyle’s Guide to the Legal Profession in 2016, 2017 and 2018. She was also a winner in the Dispute Resolution category of the Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 awards in 2015.