Christian is a commercial and regulatory lawyer, advising clients in the telecommunications and technology industries on matters including strategic projects in respect of regulated telecommunications and radiocommunications infrastructure, commercial agreements, outsourcing and procurement, and telecommunications and radiocommunications regulatory matters.
Christian has worked with a number Australian and international companies and regulators, including nbn, Commercial Radio Australia, du, Ooredoo, Singtel and the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission.
Christian’s recent experience includes
- advising nbn in respect of a range of legal and regulatory matters relating to its operations
- advising nbn and negotiating with key suppliers in relation to outsourcing and procurement matters
- advising Commercial Radio Australia and various commercial radio broadcasters in respect of the rollout of digital radio in regional Australia
- advising clients in the digital radio industry in respect of key service contracts and operations and maintenance agreements
- advising on and negotiating key outsourcing service contracts for an Australian technology cooling solutions provider
- advising several Australian tech start-ups with the development of key contractual documents
- advising du, Ooredoo, Singtel and Level 3 in respect of regulatory matters relating to their operations in the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions