Annaliese is a senior solicitor specialising in corporate and commercial law.
Annaliese has experience advising on a broad range of corporate, commercial and regulatory matters for New Zealand and overseas clients including, acquisitions, IPOs, employee share schemes, securities law compliance, NZX Listing Rules compliance, takeovers, corporate governance matters and commercial contracts.
Annaliese’s experience includes advising:
- Multinational clients on their employee share schemes and related matters.
- Stevenson Group on the agreed sale of its construction materials business to Fulton Hogan.
- Genesis Energy on its acquisition of Nova Energy’s LPG business for $192 million.
- IPH Limited on its acquisition of AJ Park, the first New Zealand intellectual property firm to be acquired following removal of ownership restrictions for patent attorney firms.
- Boards of various NZX-listed companies on governance matters;
- On over $2 billion of securities offers into New Zealand by Australian entities, the majority of which are IPOs of ASX listed investment companies, including successfully achieving legislative amendments to allow Australian listed investment companies to offer securities into New Zealand.
- Hellaby Holdings on the sale of its AB Equipment business to Maui Capital for in excess of $80 million.
- Hellaby Holdings on its acquisition of TBS Group for $45 million.
- Waytemore Forests Limited on its disposition of forestry rights to Watercare.