Alexandra is a senior solicitor specialising in corporate and commercial law.
Alexandra has experience advising on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters for both domestic and international clients including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance matters, restructuring, joint ventures and commercial contracts.
Alexandra’s experience includes advising:
- Stevenson Group Limited with the sale of its construction materials business to Fulton Hogan Limited;
- Mrs Higgins, on the sale of 50% of their shares to, and their joint venture with, Rangatira Investments;
- Oxford Metrics plc on its acquisition of IMeasureU Limited;
- Genesis Energy with its $168m acquisition (from New Zealand Oil and Gas) of a further interest in the Kupe Oil and Gas field;
- Primavera Capital and Shanghai Pharma with their A$310m consortium acquisition (via a scheme of arrangement) of Vitaco Holdings;
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts with its acquisition of BrewGroup Limited (formerly the Bell Tea & Coffee Company), enterprise value in excess of NZ$100 million;
- Medtronic and Covidien with the merger of their New Zealand businesses;
- Fonterra Co-operative Group with its divestment to, and A$200m joint venture with, Beingmate Baby and Child (a PRC listed baby-milk manufacturer) in relation to the Darnum infant formula plant in Australia;
- a bidder for the Vector Gas transmission and non-Auckland distribution assets;
- Fonterra Co-Operative Group with key strategic and governance projects, including special meetings of shareholders and resulting constitutional / Board structure changes;
- the Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation Fund with various corporate matters, including the structuring of investment vehicles;
- Zimmer and Biomet with the merger of their New Zealand businesses;
- Pacific Equity Partners (PEP) with its acquisition of Academic Colleges Group Limited, a private education provider, for a media-reported enterprise value of approximately NZ$500 million.
Before joining Webb Henderson, Alexandra was a solicitor in the corporate team of a leading New Zealand firm.